The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Christine McVie (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Christine Photos Through the Decades (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=17181)

macfan 57 12-14-2004 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicksIllume
The Brit Awards came first...February 9 to be exact. The Grammys were February 25.

Thanks for the exact dates. :) Was the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction back in January?

macfan 57 12-14-2004 07:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's another Dance era picture of the band. I believe this was in Rolling Stone.

jbrownsjr 12-14-2004 08:26 PM

I like the dance pics!

NicksIllume 12-14-2004 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macfan 57
Thanks for the exact dates. :) Was the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction back in January?

January 12

amber 12-14-2004 09:06 PM

Quote:

Here's another Dance era picture of the band. I believe this was in Rolling Stone.

wow, chris still has great legs! :woohoo:

macfan 57 12-15-2004 06:42 AM

Quote:

More from Rex Features...

I just noticed something funny about those 2 pictures of the Rick/Billy era lineup where they're holding the awards for gold or platinum records. If you look closely at the awards, you can see the awards are for Tango In The Night, not Behind The Mask. It looks like Rick & Billy got awards for TITN even though they never appeared on the album. I thought something was unusual because in those pictures, both Chris & John look more like what they did in 1987/1988 rather than 1990 or thereafter.

NicksIllume 12-15-2004 10:12 AM

Quote:

I just noticed something funny about those 2 pictures of the Rick/Billy era lineup where they're holding the awards for gold or platinum records. If you look closely at the awards, you can see the awards are for Tango In The Night, not Behind The Mask. It looks like Rick & Billy got awards for TITN even though they never appeared on the album. I thought something was unusual because in those pictures, both Chris & John look more like what they did in 1987/1988 rather than 1990 or thereafter.

Yeah, they're from TITN. Rex Features would give you the exact date and such of the picture.

macfan 57 12-15-2004 12:08 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Here are some pictures of Christine, post Fleetwood Mac & the Dance. In the first picture from 2000, she received an honorary degree from a university near her home in England. In the second picture from 2002, she is with Taylor Mills, who is a back up singer for Brian Wilson. The third picture is Chris in Sphere Studios in London in 2003 recording In The Meantime. The fourth picture, also from 2003 is Chris & Ken Caillat. The fifth picture is Chris accepting a Capital Gold Legends award for Rumours in 2003.

NicksIllume 12-15-2004 01:50 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Some more recent photos

jbrownsjr 12-15-2004 02:07 PM

I never saw the degree pic! :blob2:

CFR 12-15-2004 02:53 PM

Well, I finally sat down and looked thru all the wonderful pix. Its like a snapshot of Christine's life. Thank you everyone.

Just 3 quick observations;

One - Christine is absolutely gorgeous. No brainer there.

Two - All the pix of Stevie and Christine, it is my opinion that Stevie's admiration for Chris is abundantly clear. She holds onto Chris in almost every pic.

Three - This is the saddest for me. As wonderful as this thread is it would have been so awesome to see this on CHRISTINE'S website. In my humble opinion her website has been all but abandoned while this site is as busy as I wish hers was.

NicksIllume 12-15-2004 03:10 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by CFR
Two - All the pix of Stevie and Christine, it is my opinion that Stevie's admiration for Chris is abundantly clear. She holds onto Chris in almost every pic.

The first is my favourite of those two together.

ThePenguin 12-15-2004 03:24 PM

Quote:

The first is my favourite of those two together.

The 2nd one has always been my favorite! They are so adorable, they look like sisters.

-Lis

NicksIllume 12-15-2004 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePenguin
The 2nd one has always been my favorite! They are so adorable, they look like sisters.

-Lis

Or the Lucy and Ethel of Rock and Roll...

strandinthewind 12-15-2004 04:14 PM

Quote:

Or the Lucy and Ethel of Rock and Roll...

Who is the Lucy - Who is the Ethel - If you know - tell her - well tell her NOW -WEEEEJEEHEHEHEHHEHEHELELELELELEHEHEHEYYEHEHEHEEEEEEEEE - tell her now . . . :xoxo: :] :] :]