The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Hows about another picture thread? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=13843)

SuzeQuze 12-03-2004 04:49 PM

2 Attachment(s)
This is of me over Halloween in a Rhiannon outfit (you can't really see it). And the other is of my cat, he loves to jump into my roommates trash can after she empties it. If it doesn't work, I'm sorry, I'll try again.

DrummerDeanna 12-03-2004 04:52 PM

I need to get a current one of me on here as well...I just lopped all my hair off...well - ha - my hair is covered in most of the one's I posted anyway :D

dissention 12-03-2004 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
This is of me over Halloween in a Rhiannon outfit (you can't really see it). And the other is of my cat, he loves to jump into my roommates trash can after she empties it. If it doesn't work, I'm sorry, I'll try again.

You're very pretty, too!! :woohoo:

I'll probably post that pic that cuts off, it's the only one I have. :laugh: But be forewarned, it was taken the morning after I had one of those non-surgical eyelifts two weeks ago, so my eyes are a bit puffy and my hair is mess because I had not showered yet. :eek:

Johnny Stew 12-03-2004 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heyjupiter678
Here's a pic of me taken a couple months ago . . .

Wowie-Zowie... you're gorgeous! :xoxo:

Johnny Stew 12-03-2004 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enchanted_Stevi
Here is me...It's my spring picture...for school

Wow, you're so beautiful, Caitlin!!! :nod: :xoxo:

Johnny Stew 12-03-2004 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wondergirl9847
Since the other pic is about a year old or so...here is a more recent pic. I took this in October, I think.

In your posts you always come across as such a sweetheart, and your photos prove that you look like one, too!

Love those blue eyes! :xoxo:

heyjupiter678 12-03-2004 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dissention
You're very pretty! :D

Thanks, diss! :o

Johnny Stew 12-03-2004 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
This is of me over Halloween in a Rhiannon outfit (you can't really see it).

Suzy rings like a bell through the night.... :)

Man, you're so beautiful! Wow!

heyjupiter678 12-03-2004 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dissention
I'll probably post that pic that cuts off, it's the only one I have. :laugh: But be forewarned, it was taken the morning after I had one of those non-surgical eyelifts two weeks ago, so my eyes are a bit puffy and my hair is mess because I had not showered yet. :eek:

Bring it on! :nod:

heyjupiter678 12-03-2004 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Stew
Wowie-Zowie... you're gorgeous! :xoxo:

Aww, thanks, Johnny! :xoxo: I usually have my glasses on and my hair in a ponytail. :laugh:

dissention 12-03-2004 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heyjupiter678
Bring it on! :nod:

I'm uploading it to my computer now. :laugh:

MirrorInTheSky 12-03-2004 05:16 PM

Ugh....I feel so presumptuous posting my own face on here, but for those with an interest in my mug, here ya go....

www.facelink.com/travb

MirrorInTheSky 12-03-2004 05:20 PM

Quote:

A couple of people have asked to see what I look like, so I thought I'd resurrect this old thread to post a self pic... now, let's see if it works this time!

Raaaaarrrrrrr......... :nod:

wondergirl9847 12-03-2004 05:23 PM

Awww.....

Quote:

In your posts you always come across as such a sweetheart, and your photos prove that you look like one, too!

Love those blue eyes! :xoxo:

Thanks JS!! Everyone has already said it, but I'll say it too, you are soooooooooooooooooo cute!!

Well, you wouldn't like me today...or this past week and a half. :lol: I can be the biggest beyotch on earth! I'm a Taurus...stubborn as all get out.

Johnny Stew 12-03-2004 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MirrorInTheSky
Ugh....I feel so presumptuous posting my own face on here, but for those with an interest in my mug, here ya go....

Ok, let me phrase this as articulately as possible....

hummuna-hummuna-hummuna-hummuna-hummuna :laugh: