The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   New Lindsey Album Confirmed!!! (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=44989)

TrueFaith77 12-17-2010 11:28 AM

I am so excited for this new album. Even Stevie says it's really good! :]

Sahara 12-21-2010 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 (Post 926865)
That's what Lindsey should title his new solo album.

:lol: I'd love him forever if he did!

A May release date would be fantastic for me, if I'm going ahead with this trip to the States to catch the tour. I'm so excited for this album.

BTFLCHLD 01-13-2011 01:43 PM

please please LINDSEY can we have an update or something, anything? :D

TrueFaith77 01-13-2011 04:49 PM

yeah, stevie has beat him to the punch on releasing the first single and album title and pre-release tour and album release date! :eek:

Her website even has NEW pictures and a NEW song. :shocked:

DavidMn 01-13-2011 04:57 PM

Thank god some people still care about Linsey enought to bump this thread up.:laugh:

Sahara 01-13-2011 05:01 PM

C'mon Lindsey, oh we're waiting...!

sodascouts 01-13-2011 05:04 PM

Yes, I have to admit with all the Stevie excitement I was also thinking "Where's Lindsey's?" To have both in one year would be stupendous! Now we just need the Mac to make another album and it's ALL good!

DavidMn 01-13-2011 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodascouts (Post 934604)
Yes, I have to admit with all the Stevie excitement I was also thinking "Where's Lindsey's?" To have both in one year would be stupendous! Now we just need the Mac to make another album and it's ALL good!

I think there's a very good chance they will be touring at the same time this summer dont you think Nancy? BTGW how have you been?:wavey:

TrueFaith77 01-13-2011 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodascouts (Post 934604)

If all of this means that we will be getting a ground-up Mac album, even with Dave Stewart producing and facilitating the songwriting, then it will all be worth it.

BTFLCHLD 01-13-2011 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 (Post 934599)
yeah, stevie has beat him to the punch on releasing the first single and album title and pre-release tour and album release date! :eek:

Her website even has NEW pictures and a NEW song. :shocked:

TBH, I am not really surprised as she seems to twirl her way through anytime Lindsey prepares for ANYTHING or at least I've noticed she kicks up her pixydust in an 'ohyea, check this!' sort of way.
then again, maybe I'm just sensi. ;)

sodascouts 01-13-2011 05:12 PM

Hey David! I've been pretty busy - as usual - just moved to Memphis this summer. I always come back to this, though. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD (Post 934609)
TBH, I am not really surprised as she seems to twirl her way through anytime Lindsey prepares for ANYTHING or at least I've noticed she kicks up her pixydust in an 'ohyea, check this!' sort of way.
then again, maybe I'm just sensi. ;)

Yeah, think you're being a bit sensitive there, hon! Lindsey owned 2006 and 2008 with his two albums. No twirling in sight. :)

Sahara 01-13-2011 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidMn (Post 934606)
I think there's a very good chance they will be touring at the same time this summer dont you think Nancy? BTGW how have you been?:wavey:

It would be a scream if I could see them BOTH if I head across the pond this summer... :thumbsup:

Sahara 01-13-2011 07:08 PM

Considering Lindsey and Stevie are both aiming for May releases, when should we expect to see signs of Lindsey's album emerging? Singles, artwork, pre-orders etc. I forget how it went for GoS...

Fannymac 01-13-2011 07:34 PM

If Lindsey does re-sign with Reprise, I doubt we'll see his album until AT LEAST a few months after Stevie's.....July or August at the earliest, I bet!

elle 01-13-2011 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fannymac (Post 934786)
If Lindsey does re-sign with Reprise, I doubt we'll see his album until AT LEAST a few months after Stevie's.....July or August at the earliest, I bet!

i really hope he gets it out on some other label, but whatever works i guess.

yeah, all that talk about stevie's album being released in may and available for pre-order did make me wanting the opportunity to pre-order lindsey's!