The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Christine McVie (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Christine Photos Through the Decades (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=17181)

macfan 57 02-10-2005 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicksIllume
She looks fantastic! Haven't I seen those shades before? When was that exactly?

Check out the "Love Shines" video. She has those same shades on in that one. Very cool. :cool: That's one of my favorite Fleetwood Mac videos, all because of Christine's shades. :D That video was probably shot around the same time as the Super Bowl performance too.

NicksIllume 02-10-2005 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macfan 57
Check out the "Love Shines" video. She has those same shades on in that one. Very cool. :cool: That's one of my favorite Fleetwood Mac videos, all because of Christine's shades. :D That video was probably shot around the same time as the Super Bowl performance too.

I don't have the Skies the Limit video or Loves Shines video. What was the date of the Super Bowl performance? Anyone care to hook me up with the videos?

macfan 57 02-10-2005 12:09 PM

I'd love to make you a copy of those videos, but I only have 1 VCR. :sorry: I believe that Super Bowl appearance was about a week after the Clinton inauguration, so probably late January 1993.

By the way, Chris is also wearing shades in one of those video clips on her website(when she's walking through her garden on her property).

ThePenguin 02-10-2005 01:39 PM

Quote:

I don't have the Skies the Limit video or Loves Shines video. What was the date of the Super Bowl performance? Anyone care to hook me up with the videos?

I think maybe there is a way to see those at Neils' UK site, or am i wrong? I can't remember. I could probably hook you up w/ the superbowl/clinton footage..and maybe the other 2 videos if i even have them on tape, i must have them somewhere...have to check.

-Lis

NicksIllume 02-10-2005 03:16 PM

Quote:

I'd love to make you a copy of those videos, but I only have 1 VCR. :sorry: I believe that Super Bowl appearance was about a week after the Clinton inauguration, so probably late January 1993.

By the way, Chris is also wearing shades in one of those video clips on her website(when she's walking through her garden on her property).

It's the thought that counts. :) Yikes! 1993...I was in the 2nd grade...I think. At least, she doesn't wear shades like Ozzy or Elton John. :laugh:

NicksIllume 02-10-2005 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePenguin
I think maybe there is a way to see those at Neils' UK site, or am i wrong? I can't remember. I could probably hook you up w/ the superbowl/clinton footage..and maybe the other 2 videos if i even have them on tape, i must have them somewhere...have to check.

-Lis

I'll check it out. You have everything!

macfan 57 02-10-2005 03:26 PM

Quote:

You have everything!

Yes, she certainly does. :laugh:

jbrownsjr 02-10-2005 04:45 PM

Those are f*** great pics! thanks for posting

macfan 57 02-11-2005 04:38 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here's a few more recent pictures from eBay. The first one is Chris playing the guitar on the Tusk tour. The second picture is from the 1980's, maybe Mirage era. The last picture is from around 1984 & her solo album.

macfan 57 02-12-2005 08:19 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I don't think these pictures were posted earlier in this thread. They're of the band from the US Festival back in 1982. Christine's legs figure very prominently in both pictures. :D

NicksIllume 02-12-2005 11:31 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

I don't think these pictures were posted earlier in this thread. They're of the band from the US Festival back in 1982. Christine's legs figure very prominently in both pictures. :D

ZZ Top's Legs is playing in my mind now. Here they are without the corbis.

macfan 57 02-12-2005 12:25 PM

Quote:

ZZ Top's Legs is playing in my mind now. Here they are without the corbis.

Even better, thanks. :)

NicksIllume 02-12-2005 03:37 PM

5 Attachment(s)
I can't remember what has been posted or what hasn't been posted.

From Seven Wonders...

ThePenguin 02-14-2005 08:45 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Got a few older shots from the Tusk era...quality could be better but bear w/ me.

I'm guessing that in #4 that John didn't much care for Stevie's drink that he'd tasted in #3. :rolleyes:

I like the 1st one a lot, very natural cute expressions on C and L.

A few more coming in next post....

-Lis

ThePenguin 02-14-2005 08:53 AM

4 Attachment(s)
A couple more Tusk pics, and two later ones....

I love that Inaugural one, they look like 5 very happy people w/ those big ol' smiles. Even Lindsey looks thrilled to bits. :thumbsup:

-Lis