The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Stevie Nicks (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ledgie "Roll Call" - The 24 Karat Gold Tour!!! (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=56498)

Tango 10-24-2016 11:00 PM

MSG! Monosodium glutamate? NY, NY - the city so great they named it twice! :sorry: but it's true!

JohnL 10-25-2016 03:21 PM

TAMPA...one week from tomorrow. Woo hoo :blob2:

ImpossibleHoney 10-25-2016 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steviegirl (Post 1194382)
Awww...you could have been another "Elaine." That's very sweet.

I definitely could've been.

I well remember the music was so loud that it vibrated through my entire little body.

TsnFan4Ever 10-25-2016 10:11 PM

I wanted to go to tonight's show so badly. It really hurt to settle for a mediocre seat for LA Forum (okay venue in a very bad part of town) when I could have gotten a second row seat in Phoenix--but couldn't get off work.

I hope those of you who are in Phoenix tonight have an amazing time--and post lots of photos and details about the show. So glad Stevie's performing for two hours--and in her home town. It will be a special night for her and I hope it will be for all of you, too.

Have fun and be safe!

24karatstevie 10-27-2016 10:04 AM

Nashville

Nashville, November 7th!!!! I'm so excited as this will be my first Stevie concert EVER and from what I saw of the Phoenix periscope, this is shaping up to be a very memorable experience!!!!!:blob1::nod:

Macfanforever 10-27-2016 12:00 PM

I'm thinking ahead when my show comes up. I'm getting worried already with the weather up here in New England.Its snowing out now and the leaves are not all off the trees .Those that are going .Please be careful getting there and home.

MovieStarView 10-27-2016 01:00 PM

Nashville, wearing my top hat with feathers. Gay but not too gay. Ha ha ha. I’m going to let my stevie freak flag fly.

PoetofRhiannon 10-27-2016 01:49 PM

Boston.

Super stoked.

Hopefully, it won't be snowing by then :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Fleetwood Jack 10-27-2016 05:48 PM

Nashville, Tennessee!

This is actually my first time for seeing them live, so I am quite excited!

lilyfee 10-27-2016 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MovieStarView (Post 1194801)
Nashville, wearing my top hat with feathers. Gay but not too gay. Ha ha ha. I’m going to let my stevie freak flag fly.

Says Stevie:

“I’m dressed-up up there, so I think it’s a great thing to…say, ‘I give you all permission to totally pretend that you’re going to a glorious cocktail party, and wear your most beautiful clothes'... If you’re a six-foot-five guy and you want to come in your white ‘Edge of Seventeen’ outfit, please do!'” :nod:

Storms123 10-27-2016 08:11 PM

Mohegan Sun and MSG! Very excited

MovieStarView 10-27-2016 08:30 PM

Ha ha ha. Yes i will. I am not quite 6 foot five but the top hat and tails and vintage street angel shirt will make me look like i'm going to a red neck cocktail party.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilyfee (Post 1194855)
Says Stevie:

“I’m dressed-up up there, so I think it’s a great thing to…say, ‘I give you all permission to totally pretend that you’re going to a glorious cocktail party, and wear your most beautiful clothes'... If you’re a six-foot-five guy and you want to come in your white ‘Edge of Seventeen’ outfit, please do!'” :nod:

hightower_1001 10-28-2016 08:48 AM

I am planning on going to the Houston show. It will be my first SN show! Anyone going to Houston want to meet up? I would love to meet fellow Stevie fans, it would be real treat. Let me know! I will be traveling to get to Houston so still making last minute arrangements. I promise I'm not creepy just quirky! :-)