The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   UK Ledgies... (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=49190)

poetinmyheart 12-02-2011 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McTrouble (Post 1029832)

I wouldn't mind tightly hugging a soaking wet and dripping LB!!! ;):rolleyes::D

Hahaha.

Am jealous. I want to go to the meet and greet so badly! Although I would definitely turn into a complete crazy person and scare him away. When I met Stevie in June it was just embarassing. Could barely form a coherent sentence. You will need to give us a full report. Are photos allowed?

McTrouble 12-02-2011 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poetinmyheart (Post 1029840)
Hahaha.

Am jealous. I want to go to the meet and greet so badly! Although I would definitely turn into a complete crazy person and scare him away. When I met Stevie in June it was just embarassing. Could barely form a coherent sentence. You will need to give us a full report. Are photos allowed?

:lol: Well, that's what we're expecting - complete drivel issuing forth resulting in total embarrassment!!!

I believe that the Lindsey+Fan photo is taken with one's own camera by the VIP Hostess. Don't know if we'll be allowed to just snap away as we want!

beccamorrisfift 12-02-2011 01:21 PM

http://lindseybuckingham.com/news/53391

DEVASTATED. All shows postponed.

Hope whoever it is gets well ASAP. :distress:

nodmod 12-02-2011 01:30 PM

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! :distress::distress:

gfd1963 12-02-2011 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beccamorrisfift (Post 1029861)
http://lindseybuckingham.com/news/53391

DEVASTATED. All shows postponed.

Hope whoever it is gets well ASAP. :distress:

Gutted. Get well soon Neil or Brett??? Hope we don't have to wait too long.

Gill.

beccamorrisfift 12-02-2011 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gfd1963 (Post 1029867)
Gutted. Get well soon Neil or Brett??? Hope we don't have to wait too long.

Gill.

I heard through the Twitter grapevine that Neale is the one that's hurt, poor bloke. :distress:

gfd1963 12-02-2011 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beccamorrisfift (Post 1029868)
I heard through the Twitter grapevine that Neale is the one that's hurt, poor bloke. :distress:

Poor man. Hope he's ok. I guess we are looking at new year dates now. I'm anxious as I have a break away planned and hope the rescheduled dates don't coincide. :(

Gill.

beccamorrisfift 12-02-2011 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gfd1963 (Post 1029871)
Poor man. Hope he's ok. I guess we are looking at new year dates now. I'm anxious as I have a break away planned and hope the rescheduled dates don't coincide. :(

Gill.

I have a ton of exams that run over time in Jan so it will be difficult to get up there on time, I did have a French mock as well that was meant for the 9th same day as the Salford show.
Guess I don't have to worry about that anymore.

Sahara 12-02-2011 02:13 PM

Impossible to know when the dates might be rescheduled ... I'm praying they won't coincide with college stuff as I'm in my final year.

No words for how disappointed I am, for me and everyone else who was so looking forward to welcoming the boys over. Just feel like the rug's been pulled from under me. :distress: Sending prayers to Neale / Brett for a speedy recovery.

Peestie 12-02-2011 02:20 PM

Oh fup sake... So that's money down the drain for flights. I'm glad I hadn't booked accommodation. I hope it doesn't coincide with anything important that I've got planned for early in the year.

EDIT: And of course, get well soon to the injured party! I think it says a lot about how close they are as a band that they didn't just decide to try and replace him for the dates they're doing to try and go on.

beccamorrisfift 12-02-2011 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gfd1963 (Post 1029877)
It's awful - I hate being in limbo. I hope they don't make us wait too long before the announcement. :distress:

Gill.

I think it all depends on how soon our buddy Neale is gonna be on the mend, I really hope he gets well soon though, he's great. :)

gfd1963 12-02-2011 03:07 PM

Does anyone know if it is standard procedure that refunds are offered if a concert is rescheduled or only if they are cancelled totally.:confused:

Gill.

michelej1 12-02-2011 03:30 PM

I'm sorry you guys. I was really looking forward to your reports and reviews.

I guess the "good" news is that they are saying it is because of injury and we don't have to be concerned that poor ticket sales will prevent rescheduling.

Hope everyone who planned to go can make the new dates without too much inconvenience.

Michele

Madness Fades 12-02-2011 03:55 PM

Really hope he's okay. I was really looking forward to the 15th and 16th.
Get well soon Man...
Great news that the tickets will be honoured too.

poetinmyheart 12-02-2011 06:12 PM

Obviously hoping for a speedy recovery, but man I was so looking forward to this over my Christmas break. Am disappointed.