The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Peter Green (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Peter Green and Band Paradiso Amsterdam 21.2.2009 (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=39135)

doodyhead 03-01-2009 02:26 PM

Thank You Wouter

I just created a mediafire account and downloaded the show
they show as wav files

I look forward to hearing them
thank you again Wouter

vinnie c

kowk 03-04-2009 01:25 PM

no more clips from Amsterdam

Hello,
I asked the man (harpslide) from youtube if we can expect more clips from this gig.

He answered: No sorry, this is all I got. You'll have to go out and see Peter Green for yourselves, if you get the chance ;=)

But of course we are grateful for Albatross and The Stumble.

Krzysztof

aida 03-04-2009 01:49 PM

Tnx

Hello everybody

I'm new at the forum, this is my first post. I only wanted to thank Wouter for sharing this with us. Wouter, really this means a lot to me, thank you very much!!!!!!

Wouter Vuijk 03-04-2009 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aida (Post 802433)
Hello everybody

I'm new at the forum, this is my first post. I only wanted to thank Wouter for sharing this with us. Wouter, really this means a lot to me, thank you very much!!!!!!

You're welcome, both as far as thanking me as well as being new around here. Enjoy :xoxo:

greenmanastrat 03-06-2009 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kowk (Post 802426)
Hello,
I asked the man (harpslide) from youtube if we can expect more clips from this gig.

He answered: No sorry, this is all I got. You'll have to go out and see Peter Green for yourselves, if you get the chance ;=)

Krzysztof

Booo what a shame was hoping to get to see more clips.

Does anybody know whether he will play in España? :blob2:

Ms Moose 03-07-2009 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kowk (Post 802426)
Hello,

Krzysztof

Well, there might be more. A woman to my left right by the stage were filming all the time during the concert. I remember thinking if she was doing it "officially" because she was so obvious. Unfortunately she dissappeared before I could talk to her after the show.

Ms Moose

julianindica 03-13-2009 12:00 PM

When he hit the lead on 'Albatross', that was just supreme. Reminds me of 'Canadian Sunset' by Santo & Johnny. His tone especially.

milobender 03-19-2009 12:38 AM

Great Show

This show was played on my CD player alot today,can be found also on Sugarmegs.org.......and streamed for those like me who are not real computer literate.I Think It's A Wonderful Show.
I got to see Peter twice here in the states in one year a few years back(with Nigel by the way)and they were good shows.....considering how long it's been,and the history I did not expect Then Play On.....but his voice really struck me as the thing......no one sounds like Peter Green.To here him play Rainy Night In Georga is a Killer.I also really like Lucky Old Sun on this show(Brian Wilson).........a nice concert and much thanks to whoever posted it on Dime and thus Sugarmegs.

Ms Moose 04-08-2009 01:26 PM

A Case for Sherlock....

Quote:

Originally Posted by dansven (Post 800585)
By the way, "Chicken Window" is Bob Dylan's "Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You".

Thanks again, Wouter! :)

"Chicken Window"???:confused:......Why is "Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You" changed to "Chicken Window"???

Ms Moose

slipkid 04-08-2009 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ms Moose (Post 813580)
"Chicken Window"???:confused:......Why is "Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You" changed to "Chicken Window"???

Ms Moose

Someone interpreted "Throw my ticket out the window" as "Throw my chicken out the window"?

dansven 04-08-2009 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slipkid (Post 813591)
Someone interpreted "Throw my ticket out the window" as "Throw my chicken out the window"?

I kinda like "Chicken Window"!:thumbsup: