The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   The Early Years (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Songbook Question (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=48288)

aleuzzi 08-15-2011 10:09 PM

Songbook Question

I have Bare Trees (with four songs from Kiln House), Mystery, and Heroes/Fleetwood Mac songbooks. I was wondering if songbooks were ever made for either Future Games or Penguin. Can't locate them on ebay...

chiliD 08-16-2011 12:11 PM

I used to work in a store that sold sheet music & songbooks...never saw a listing for a songbook for those albums. :shrug: I definitely would've ordered them (including copies for myself, as well) had I seen them available.

greenmanastrat 08-16-2011 06:53 PM

Bare trees etc

I´d be happy to work the chords out for any individual song you may be looking at. Would be good maybe if as a community we could swap ideas of what the chords are for songs etc, maybe even get Jeremy´s input!Dust is a good one to play on guitar, if thats your bag.

aleuzzi 08-17-2011 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenmanastrat (Post 1007913)
I´d be happy to work the chords out for any individual song you may be looking at. Would be good maybe if as a community we could swap ideas of what the chords are for songs etc, maybe even get Jeremy´s input!Dust is a good one to play on guitar, if thats your bag.

I play the keys and like to noodle around. Dust is a beauty.

I'd like the chords for Remember Me, if you know them...

greenmanastrat 08-17-2011 08:52 AM

Remember me

Just had a quick listen, never heard this one before...

Well i havent got all the bits i think but its sounds like the main hook opening riff is

Bminor Amajor then g bass note for one beat moving to D major

then the verse is just D major to A major again using the G to pass back to the D

then back to the beginning bit

The chorusy bit were she sings i want you when i need you is

D,A,G,D

Dont you think its time Bm, A, Em, A

hope that gets you started and you can understand what i´m on about as its probably not too clear

:D

aleuzzi 08-17-2011 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenmanastrat (Post 1008040)
Just had a quick listen, never heard this one before...

Well i havent got all the bits i think but its sounds like the main hook opening riff is

Bminor Amajor then g bass note for one beat moving to D major

then the verse is just D major to A major again using the G to pass back to the D

then back to the beginning bit

The chorusy bit were she sings i want you when i need you is

D,A,G,D

Dont you think its time Bm, A, Em, A

hope that gets you started and you can understand what i´m on about as its probably not too clear

:D

Thanks, it's very clear. It was the Bm, Em that was stumping me.

greenmanastrat 08-17-2011 10:36 AM

I just had a listen with headfones and the verse is D to G back to D

aleuzzi 08-20-2011 11:24 PM

I so wish there was a Penguin songbook coz I am working through the Mystery one and it's so damn fun!

FutureGames71 12-20-2011 03:19 AM

I know I'm a little late but I was wondering if a few future games and penguin songs can be worked out?

I need the following; both lead and rythym if possible

-Future games-

Future games

Sometimes

Woman of 1k years

Sands of time

Morning Rain

Lay it all down (Moses)

-Penguin-

Nightwatch

Dissatisfied

Revelation

And if anyone could tab out I Want You from the Christine Perfect album that'd be awesome :)

FutureGames71 12-20-2011 03:21 AM

I'm a huge fan of the forgotten MAC years!

Thanks again!

FutureGames71 12-21-2011 03:00 AM

I'm currently working through the HAHTF/White Album songbook....silver heels and burmuda triangle are a blast as well as sugar daddy!

aleuzzi 12-21-2011 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FutureGames71 (Post 1032295)
I'm currently working through the HAHTF/White Album songbook....silver heels and burmuda triangle are a blast as well as sugar daddy!

Born Enchanter is quite good to noodle with, too.