The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Will 2024 include another "live" release from Rhino? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=60229)

BigAl84 01-16-2024 09:18 AM

Will 2024 include another "live" release from Rhino?

The live at the forum release appears to have been a big success. Is anyone else hoping for a follow up release from the vaults? My hope is for the 1980 Hollywood Bowl shows or the complete Omaha or Kansas City '80 shows that they've already released a few songs from.

jbrownsjr 01-16-2024 11:10 AM

I would love a Bare Trees Tour (live collection). They were so damn good!

Macfan4life 01-16-2024 11:36 AM

Shoot me but how about an entire Mirage show with Hold Me and Sara!

bwboy 01-16-2024 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1291438)

Don’t forget Brown Eyes!!

I’m still hoping for a Behind the Mask Deluxe Edition. Or even a retrospective of that brief 1987-1990 era, along with the Patrick Leonard-produced Love Shines and Heart of Stone songs by Christine. They did tape their concert at Red Rocks for the BTM tour, so the video or even just the audio would be wonderful to have. As Long As You Follow, LS, HOS, Do You Know, Save Me, Behind the Mask, heck I even love Skies the Limit- a Deluxe Edition would almost seem like a tribute to Christine.

jbrownsjr 01-16-2024 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwboy (Post 1291439)

I’m still hoping for a Behind the Mask Deluxe Edition. Or even a retrospective of that brief 1987-1990 era, along with the Patrick Leonard-produced Love Shines and Heart of Stone songs by Christine. They did tape their concert at Red Rocks for the BTM tour, so the video or even just the audio would be wonderful to have. As Long As You Follow, LS, HOS, Do You Know, Save Me, Behind the Mask, heck I even love Skies the Limit- a Deluxe Edition would almost seem like a tribute to Christine.

I love all of this!!! :blob1:

David 01-16-2024 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigAl84 (Post 1291420)
The live at the forum release appears to have been a big success. Is anyone else hoping for a follow up release from the vaults? My hope is for the 1980 Hollywood Bowl shows or the complete Omaha or Kansas City '80 shows that they've already released a few songs from.

Does a bear crap in the woods? Of course I am, Al. Last year’s Forum concert has been in my car deck for four months. In fact, I’m getting a little sick of it. Ready for another one.

If it’s gonna be 1982, I hope it’s one of these, in order of preference:
  1. Irvine Meadows with Don Henley on “Leather and Lace”
  2. Detroit
  3. The Meadowlands
  4. East Troy

Those happen to be my favorite nights, from what I can glean from old recordings. Irvine and Detroit, especially, were very good nights for Nicks, who soared.

If it’s another tour, several make good sense for this reason or that:
  1. Trod Nossel 1975
  2. Forum 1975 with the Trojans
  3. Santa Barbara 1976
  4. Los Angeles 1976 (with sneak peeks at Rumours)

Macfan4life 01-16-2024 05:39 PM

Quote:

Oh Well and Landslide too!

This would be Lindsey's final Oh Well.

oh well...

UnwindedDreams 01-16-2024 06:31 PM

Quote:

They would release a live album of the 2018-2019 Tour before they released live material of the 1987-1990 lineup. Given they didn't touch any Behind The Mask songs or "new tracks" from the Greatest Hits album on the last tour leads me to believe they've chosen to remove that time period from their memories. That was Klonopin time for Stevie too.

I would like a BTM Deluxe Edition but I don't think it will ever happen.

UnwindedDreams 01-16-2024 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1291449)

His final Oh Well with Christine in the band, right?

Hawkeye 01-16-2024 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1291449)

oh well...

They played oh well in 2009

aleuzzi 01-16-2024 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkeye (Post 1291453)
They played oh well in 2009

And it was damn good, too.

aleuzzi 01-16-2024 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1291437)
I would love a Bare Trees Tour (live collection). They were so damn good!

Totally. That bootleg audio of "The Ghost" floating around on YouTube is great.

jbrownsjr 01-17-2024 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aleuzzi (Post 1291455)
Totally. That bootleg audio of "The Ghost" floating around on YouTube is great.

I listen to that one a lot!

Wdm6789 01-17-2024 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1291438)

^ This please. I love 1982 live Sara. I also want to hear 1987 or 1988 live Sara. They played it at a few shows in Europe on the Tango tour. I’ve heard bootlegs of it before and it sounded really cool and different with Rick and Billy on guitar. I got the bootleg from here years ago, but I can’t find it anymore.

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1291445)
Does a bear crap in the woods? Of course I am, Al. Last year’s Forum concert has been in my car deck for four months. In fact, I’m getting a little sick of it. Ready for another one.

If it’s gonna be 1982, I hope it’s one of these, in order of preference:
  1. Irvine Meadows with Don Henley on “Leather and Lace”
  2. Detroit
  3. The Meadowlands
  4. East Troy

Those happen to be my favorite nights, from what I can glean from old recordings. Irvine and Detroit, especially, were very good nights for Nicks, who soared.

I wish there was a video of that Leather and Lace. It would be so cool to see Stevie, Don, Christine, and Lindsey all playing together. I’ve heard the audio and they only had Christine and Lindsey doing keyboard and guitar, right? I don’t remember hearing any drums or bass.

jbrownsjr 01-17-2024 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wdm6789 (Post 1291459)
^ This please. I love 1982 live Sara.

I wish there was a video of that Leather and Lace. It would be so cool to see Stevie, Don, Christine, and Lindsey all playing together. I’ve heard the audio and they only had Christine and Lindsey doing keyboard and guitar, right? I don’t remember hearing any drums or bass.

Where is the audio?