The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Stevie Nicks (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Crystal Visions Transparent Edition Bundle (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=55177)

sorcerer999 04-23-2015 03:26 PM

Okay, I just discovered you can order the vinyl WITHOUT the bag and poster for $23.

That kind of makes things okay now. I couldn't care less about the "bells and whistles" so it's nice to know it's available by itself at a reasonable price.

EDIT...

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarmaContestant (Post 1165117)
However, for only 19.99 I may buy it from Music Direct instead.

$20.00!!! Even better!!!

KarmaContestant 04-23-2015 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorcerer999 (Post 1165118)
Okay, I just discovered you can order the vinyl WITHOUT the bag and poster for $23.

That kind of makes things okay now. I couldn't care less about the "bells and whistles" so it's nice to know it's available by itself at a reasonable price.

EDIT...

$20.00!!! Even better!!!

The shipping options weren't *great*, so it came to $32, with FedEx 2 day.

KarmaContestant 04-23-2015 03:44 PM

An Amazon.com link as well:

http://www.amazon.com/Crystal-Vision...rystal+visions

DauphineMarie 04-23-2015 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarmaContestant (Post 1165119)
The shipping options weren't *great*, so it came to $32, with FedEx 2 day.

I'm glad you posted this, I didn't think to check. I got mine for the same price. :nod:

Dodfather 04-24-2015 06:41 PM

Had to order this. Bit of a present to myself! Rather than the poster though I'm more likely to buy a frame and display the LP sleeve - love that shot!

StreetAngel86 04-24-2015 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jondalar (Post 1165115)
I'm poor white trash and I bought it so u should too.

THIS :lol:
the poorer i am the more caca i buy.
buying this coz i want the BAG ... and the vinyl but mainly the BAG :D
i have the original CD release and my copy is VERY well used :D

welcomechris 04-24-2015 07:33 PM

Just pre-ordered it!! I wonder if this will chart on the Billboard Vinyl Albums Chart.

James89 04-25-2015 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by welcomechris (Post 1165183)
Just pre-ordered it!! I wonder if this will chart on the Billboard Vinyl Albums Chart.

The last time I checked it was at #260 on the overall Amazon album chart which is very impressive. I think that makes it currently the 5th best selling vinyl on Amazon US.

I think it will chart on the Billboard Vinyl Albums chart and we also have a new vinyl chart here in the UK so I suspect it will chart here too.

Jondalar 04-25-2015 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorcerer999 (Post 1165118)

EDIT...

$20.00!!! Even better!!!

That is sort of cheating. You are cheating Stevie out of more money. Doesn't sound like you are a true fan. 😷

sorcerer999 04-25-2015 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jondalar (Post 1165198)
That is sort of cheating. You are cheating Stevie out of more money. Doesn't sound like you are a true fan. 😷

Are you KIDDING me?

I guess I could go without paying a bill, or eating for a week, just to spend $$ on things I won't use...but at least Stevie and all you Ledgies will know I'm a TRUE fan!

Gimme an f-ing break!!! :rolleyes:

olive 04-25-2015 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jondalar (Post 1165198)

a true fan would buy 10 or more to get it a higher rank on the charts

michelej1 04-25-2015 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorcerer999 (Post 1165200)
Are you KIDDING me?

I guess I could go without paying a bill, or eating for a week, just to spend $$ on things I won't use...but at least Stevie and all you Ledgies will know I'm a TRUE fan!

Ha.

I know this guy with a podcast and he asks for donations. He asks people to subscribe for $1 a month or make a one time Paypal donation. But he also says that if you can't subscribe, then go to the show's reddit page and interact or just talk about the show to your friends and get other people interested who might subscribe or give it a high rating on ITunes. He says that those are ALL valuable forms of support. I believe that to be true.

Michele

twinmatrix 04-25-2015 03:07 PM

If anyone is buying this and doesn't want the bag, I'd love to buy it from you for $40 or something + shipping costs? :)

I don't have a vinyl player and I don't have space for a litho/poster, but I'd love to have an actual item I can use in daily life with Stevie's name on it...

James89 04-25-2015 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorcerer999 (Post 1165200)
Are you KIDDING me?

I totally agree. I personally don't need a bag or a poster and I just want the vinyl so that's what I'll buy. That shows support. You don't need to spend thousands to prove yourself to be a Stevie fan. That's just idiotic.

MoonSister75 04-26-2015 02:25 AM

Well this makes me want to buy a record player. Crystal Visions on clear vinyl with a Stevie Nicks bag ....very very nice :nod:

But I'm not going to buy a record player right now, and I don't think I'd use the bag, so I'll be giving this a miss.

:wavey: