The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Mick interview: set list changes for Oz/NZ (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=55631)

Mr Scarrott 10-21-2015 02:25 PM

Mick interview: set list changes for Oz/NZ

From this interview

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ent...-1227577573957

Listen to the interview at about 11 mins

"We're rehearsing three new songs, they're not new but we just changed three songs since we stopped in Europe. They're all songs that people love."

Macfan4life 10-21-2015 04:29 PM

Wow, I am excited. I am going out on a limb and my 3 picks would be
Sisters dropped for Sara
Over my head dropped for Hold Me
Blue Letter

Go on and say it....dream on silly dreamer :eek:

My guess and you?

justcrazylove 10-21-2015 04:40 PM

To be honest i think you're on the money, the only thing i was thinking was Sara for Gypsy.... either way I'm jumping out of my skin with excitement today....

What am i going to ask Mick..:blob2:

Mr Scarrott 10-21-2015 04:47 PM

I would go for Sara over SOTM, Brown Eyes for Over my head, and maybe Monday Morning instead of Second Hand News . Lindsey's going to want to carry on making his speech and then having I know I'm not wrong with his massive head looming over the band to echo his own sentiments....

But we shall see. When I met Mick, I asked him if they would play Why again. But on that, I know that I am wrong.

Macfanforever 10-21-2015 05:23 PM

Setlist aside.Just upsetting reading the title of the article about John.

Great interview.

justcrazylove 10-21-2015 05:34 PM

Mick has confirmed Sara on the Today show...!!!

Oh and regarding that title, i feel that is just terrible editing!

Macfanforever 10-21-2015 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justcrazylove (Post 1173794)
Mick has confirmed Sara on the Today show...!!!

Oh and regarding that title, i feel that is just terrible editing!

I agree.....

Palmira 10-21-2015 05:38 PM

OMG! I am so happy that Sara will be played, how fantastic is that. It has made my day, I am so excited! AWESOME!

nicole21290 10-21-2015 05:40 PM

SARA THOUGH!!!! That was the song I was most upset that I'd never get to see played. Apart from the Without You intro, of course. :laugh:

Macfan4life 10-21-2015 06:24 PM

I am so happy about Sara. Its one of Chris's favorite songs to perform live. I am just a bit sad it was not played so I could hear it live with Christine and the entire Mac together. But still thrilled.
You Aussies are so darn lucky. Good for you!

Palmira 10-21-2015 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1173800)
I am so happy about Sara. Its one of Chris's favorite songs to perform live. I am just a bit sad it was not played so I could hear it live with Christine and the entire Mac together. But still thrilled.
You Aussies are so darn lucky. Good for you!

Thank you! Yes, we are very lucky, we are spoilt here :)

AliceLover 10-21-2015 06:40 PM

Blah, Sara again? I hope they redo the arrangements. My guesses are Oh Daddy and Bleed to Love Her.

AliceLover 10-21-2015 06:47 PM

I wish it was Stand Back over Sara. It would be nice if she took out SOTM, put Sara in that spot and kept Seven Wonders.

I don't have high hopes for the Christine slot, but maybe it's Hold Me? That would be wild. The game changer here will be Lindsey's song. I hope it's something different than Eyes of the World.

Wdm6789 10-21-2015 07:24 PM

Ahhh you guys are so lucky!!! Why didn't they do Sara in America?!?!?!? I'm looking forward to the videos on YouTube at least. Is the theory that each one is switching a song? I wonder what Lindsey's and Christine's will be. Christine's I feel like it might be Oh Daddy for some reason. I don't think they'll touch any of her Tusk or Mirage stuff. If you guys get Hold Me that would be so unfair. Sara and Hold Me are my two favorite songs ever.

BlueLight 10-21-2015 07:49 PM

So excited for all of you in Oz! When did FM last perform Sara with Christine? 1982 on the Mirage tour? Beyond excited to hear this. :cool: