View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 07:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post

watching him tune his guitar was mesmerizing - you can't get any feeling of it from the recording! he was clearly pissed about it and kept tuning it / turning all the various knobs furiously fast - it was just un-be-lie-va-ble to watch right in front of you!! all that while he was trying to make some small talk and look all relaxed about it but once interviewer pointed out how LB is obviously not happy about the tuning situation you could notice that really being the case... then when he started RAB it was clear that alone - hearing RAB live for the 1st time ever after all the requests - would be worth 5X the price of admission!!!!!
Great review Elle!!! I am so with you on this part. I could have sat there tilll next year watching him tune that guitar. It was such a sneak peek at a moment we never are privy too. It was sooooo amazing!! And to hear him just bust out with RAB...especially since 6 weeks ago you and I heard him say he hadn't figured out how to perform that one. He was putting us on I bet, cause it sounded sooo amazing. (Sorry guys that weren't there...it was unbelievably awesome to hear live...the recording does give you some idea though!)

Hope to see you at more events soon...i hope and pray!