View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 07:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacShadowsBall View Post
Apparently you don't visit the Rumours forum! That's fine. I'll explain.

I'm running another Fleetwood Mac song contest called "Favorite Non-Hit FM song". Fleetwood Mac have a lot of great songs that might not get all the grandeur and attention from us fans, because the more popular/favorite songs get all the fuss.

This contest covers all eras of Fleetwood Mac - Pre-Rumours, Rumours, and Post-Rumours. I posted a thread on this very forum called "What Pre-Rumours era songs do you consider to be hits". You may check the first few posts in that thread to see the songs that we deemed "hits". Eventually all of these songs that win these polls will compete for the #1 favorite non-hit song.

On the Rumours forum, we have had great discussion/argument on what our favorite non-hits are and in general what songs fall into the category of "hit"/"non-hit".

For whatever reason, Ledgies who belong to this forum do not like my contest(or me) and choose not to participate, even though there is not anything else going on this forum. Regardless, Pre-Rumours songs are Fleetwood Mac songs and will have polls just like Rumours/Post-Rumours songs, even if only 3 Ledgies participate!

Thanks...hope I answered your question...

Happy Voting!!!!
Here is another poll for you, "Least Favourite Hits"!