View Single Post
Old 07-17-2003, 07:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by DownOnRodeo
The "surprise LB has in the works" is undoubtedly the 'Making of Say You Will' DVD. I'm sure all of us will be more than eager to get our hands on this as opposed to an official release of the GOS songs we all have (this is if we had to choose one, I'm saying!)

Seeing LB (and the rest - but especially Lindsey) doing what they do in the studio, will be so good... I just hope they're really generous with the amount of recording footage, and don't just go for the dramatic moments!!

As for Gift of Screws being released (when about a 1/3 or so of it already has been via Say You Will), there's a lot of things I could point out that make it seem unlikely, but I think the main point is, as Lindsey would say, GOS was a different 'space in time', and that's passed now.

The good songs - like Down On Rodeo, Shuffle Riff, TOF etc - may hopefully appear reworked in the (hopefully) forthcoming studio album.

I think your right. I don't think he's going to put out this goldmine of songs, because he is so eager to get the mac in the spotlight again, with like he said himself "hopefully" a new studio-album. I think the only chance of this surprise being GOS is if Stevie announced to him that she' is going to do a solo-album after this tour.