View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 10:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS...

I am sick of my job already lol I worked today and I work the next 7 days in a row! THATS 8 DAYS IN A ROW without a day off!!! and all the shifts are like 1-9!! Which are the worst! thank god tmrw i'm only working 5-9 so its like a mini day off lol But still....and then I go on Vacation to Maine next Saturday =D for a WHOLE WEEK!!! I am SO ****ing pumped!!! Then I get back and of course I have to work 4th of July....LAME

OH and I tried pot for the first time last week for a few days lol Didnt really do much to me...but it made me hungry as all hell and I ate SO much food!!! Needless to say I wont be addicted to that anytime soon lol

Oh and now my mom and dad feel like I'm ignoring them and stuff because I barely call them or see them...WELL SORRY MOM AND DAD that I work the ****iest hours ever!! And by the time I get home its almost 10 and my parents are probably already sleeping and dont want a phone call to wake them up....My mom keeps nagging me to go out to lunch to dinner with her...which I wanna do but cant because I work a lot of 1-9's and it sucks lol On my days off I'm trying to catch up on errands and stuff...I still have a nail in my tire I havent gotten out yet AND I need gas lol

~Love, Caitlin~

Last edited by Enchanted_Stevi; 06-13-2012 at 10:27 PM..