View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 03:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
Hahahaha.I understand about no sleep.Thats probably why there is so many mistakes in my writing here.
At the end I was so tired and eventually had to go to sleep!
I dreamed about Chris. I often do it, but in the last one we were in a meadow at sunset. She had a black shirt with small pink flowers painted on it. And jeans. I was knelt down at her feet in the grass and I hugged her waist; she stood motionless, looking at me and on her face there was only of peace, happiness, tranquility ... bliss.
She was so beautiful and had an angelic face that I though it was the apparition of the Virgin Mary So beautiful...something else happened in this dream, nothing censurable because it was an innocent kiss that I will never forget. Anyway....

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag00n View Post
Ask and you shall receive... Looks like Heineken to me....
Makes sense, as I remember reading that was the beer they always requested when touring.
d,
From this moment on I'll always drink Heineken And I'd like t have a poster of this pic over my bed, along with my fav pic (the one in b/w where she has a white shirt opened on her chest and a denim jacket).

Did you ever imagined that Stevie could turn into a sauce while Chris and Lindsey were preparing the sandwich? Well, she did....

Last edited by Chris_Lover; 06-15-2012 at 04:09 AM..