View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 04:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post
I agree about the arrangement/production. BTMmight have sound far better.
On my computer I have to adjust the EQ settings to get BTM songs to sound better and where you can actually understand the lead/BGV's and get a more distinct sound out of the kick and snare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post
But about the new songs in GH and the boxset, the only jewel I love is As Long As You Follow.
Love Shines is one of my favorites. Love the video for it, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by On Ice View Post
A better mix for Mask with As Long as You Follow as the lead single and it would've been a hit for sure. Follow is an awesome Christine song and Stevie's back up is wonderful on the tune.
As Long As You Follow is one of Christine's best songs. It being on BTM as the lead single would have been great! I like the video for it also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by On Ice View Post
I can't help but think Freedom would've been a killer tune if the vocal was clearer and out front more in the mix.

In the Back of My Mind showed promise as an epic song and it was great to see them take a risk and open the show with it.
Each Rumours album had that standout Stevie song which is clearly lacking on BTM. I don't think any of her songs were even released as singles. I think Love is Dangerous with a few tweeks would have been great on rock radio.

In the Back of My Mind is too long of a song. Opening the concert with it though was a good choice.