View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 08:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default hello, I am a FM fanatic!

Hi all, I am new here and am really excited about the upcoming FM tour. I was a member of SevenWonders for awhile and I want to reconnect with other FM/SN fans. I love the band and discussing anything FM...they are my favorite. I have to say I'm a little disappointed in Stevie (and I love the woman) not recording or wanting to do a new album.....seems I love them most working/touring together.

I have been a fan since 83-87, when I knew of SN, then realized she was a member of FM. Yes, I am well into my 30's and around the time of RAL I had no idea that Stevie (in her mind) had a “side” band. But since then I have come to appreciate (ALL Mac) esp Chris and Bob Welch eras, and Green.

Anywho, I am Ron Alan and I currently live in Ohio trying to put the pieces back together in this crazy world we call earth. One day I'd like to relocate to a warm, sunny space in the south. I currently work as a public servant...but often wonder what I could accomplish as a lyric/poetic analysist or simply put interpreter. One day I would like to finish Grad school by interpreting the lyrics in modern and classic music. We all can Dream, right?