View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 11:23 AM
Junior Ledgie

I never know how to start these things off. Reminds me of the ice breakers they make you do in college on the first day, which usually results in me staring with my mouth open dumbfounded and awkwardly introducing myself.

Anyway, I happened to stumble upon this site the other day after googling about FM dvds since I had Christmas money that desperately needed to be spent, and I am so glad I found this place. Being 26, I don't have too many (okay, none) friends who want to endlessly discuss, listen to, or watch anything FM related. I tend to be the one with the "unusual" taste in things anyway lol. Needless to say, I am thrilled I can come here and connect with other fans.

I have been a huge fan since, well probably birth. I have been lucky enough to be brought up by parents with awesome taste, and I was raised on 60s-80s era music, movies, and tv shows. They're both huge FM fans and my old man even got to seem them twice back in the 70s...all the things I missed out on being born in the wrong decade lol. My obsession really took off when I was about 11 and saw The Dance on tv. Talk about being completely transfixed, it was hypnotic. I love 'em all and have recently been exposed to the pre-'75 FM stuff, but Stevie Nicks will always be my fave. I don't know what it is about the band or her, or why I like them so much, but they will always have a special place in my heart.

I could keep rambling, but I don't want to creep anyone out. Looking forward to being a part of these boards!