View Single Post
Old 08-07-2003, 02:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

"On the Wrong SIde" is a beautiful song and I was thinking of renting the movie just to hear it, but now I'm glad I didn't. I don't like movies that are about people dying and apparently the hero doesn't even reach his own goal! Give me something more uplifting than that.

Now National Lampoon's Vacation and Back to the Future are AWESOME movies, two of my favorites before I knew who LB was! Lindsey really SCORED with those movies!

That's more than I can say for Stevie. I haven't liked any of the movies that her songs have appeared on very much. (At least the one's I seen. You'd be hard pressed to find American Anthem or Heavy Metal at the local blockbuster).

I did think Twister was a fun move (although definitely not a fave) but she AND Lindsey appeared on that one, so it doesn't count as solo. The rest vary from OK to UGH.

The songs themselves, however, are often better than her album material released at the same time! Case in point: Battle of the Dragon. Getting back to Lindsey, the same can be said for "Holiday Road", which was FAR better than anything else on L&O.

Last edited by sodascouts; 08-07-2003 at 02:24 PM..