View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 07:31 PM
Senior Ledgie

Thumbs up Christine McVie/Bob Welch

I don't want to discredit Christine McVie or her talent which cannot be argued. Her voice blended beautifully with Bob's and she is a terrific singer and songwriter.

But she is the reason that Bob is not in the Hall of Fame. Mick told me that the day Bob died when I asked him when he called. He also said the same to my friend Mike Lawson who was on the board of NARAS.

Mick also lied and told me he owned the name Fleetwood Mac and that Bob Would be in the RRHOF. He would see to it. Instead both of them have deleted Bob from all places on their sites as if he never existed. Check out I tunes and Mick's Wickipedia page he wrote and his site. Everytime someone posts on any of their sites that they would like to see Bob in the RRHOF, it is deleted.

May I suggest that there is something you can do. You can post on all FM sites and member sites saying you would like to see his name back where it should be and that you would like to see him in the RRHOF. See if yours gets deleted or not. Then you will know who is diminishing and discrediting who. I just ask you to do it in a kind and gentlemanly way as Bob would have done.