View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 05:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Since I can't edit the OP anymore, here are the results so far. Eliminated ones in red, while those who got at least 40% are in blue:

Kiln House (1970)
Poll #1: This Is the Rock; Station Man; Blood on the Floor; Hi Ho Silver; Jewel Eyed Judy; Buddy's Song
Poll #2: Earl Gray; One Together; Tell Me All the Things You Do; Mission Bell; Dragonfly; The Purple Dancer

Future Games (1971)
Poll #3: Woman of 1000 Years; Morning Rain; What a Shame; Future Games; Sands of Time; Sometimes; Lay It All Down; Show Me A Smile

Bare Trees (1972)
Poll #4: Child of Mine; The Ghost; Homeward Bound; Sunny Side of Heaven; Bare Trees; Sentimental Lady
Poll #5: Danny's Chant; Spare Me A Little; Dust; Thoughts on a Grey Day; Trinity

Penguin (1973)
Poll #6: Remember Me; Bright Fire; Dissatisfied; (I'm a) Road Runner; The Derelict; Revelation; Did You Ever Love Me; Night Watch; Caught in the Rain

Mystery to Me (1973)
Poll #7: Emerald Eyes; Believe Me; Just Crazy Love; Hypnotized; Forever; Keep on Going
Poll #8: The City; Miles Away; Somebody; The Way I Feel; For Your Love; Why

Heroes are Hard to Find (1974)
Poll #9: Heroes are Hard to Find; Coming Home; Angel; Bermuda Triangle; Come a Little Bit Closer; She's Changing Me
Poll #10: Bad Loser; Silver Heels; Prove Your Love; Born Enchanter; Safe Harbour

"What a f**king stupid shirt you're wearing." - Christine McVie

Last edited by applebucked; 11-17-2013 at 12:55 PM..