View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 06:20 AM

Well here it is folks.. Think of it this way.. If the promoters are pissed that Christine isn't doing Amsterdam and Berlin.. then that's because........

Having Christine in the mix.. makes a very different ticket price.. and a very different marketing product. And the truth of the matter is, the Rumours line up is not only a cash cow, but it has that magic creatively.

Face it.. FMac with just Buckingham/Nicks is tired..

I would rather just get solo from LB and SN.

(I know a lot of people like B/N and buy it over and over again.) But from an artistic view, it's tired in my opinion and doesn't sound good at all. If you don't believe me.. listen to, "Don't Stop" London without Christine... then listen to it 9/25/13 with her. It's unreal how having the 5 fireflies together, (even for a moment) brings the magic out...
Her keys were so bluesy and she even had a terse little solo in there. The the band came to life again for me. Plus, I haven't seen Stevie that happy in a long time with the band. Mick too actually..

Bottom line... It can only help them musically and financially to have all 5 of them up there again recording and performing. I'm with Elle on this one. No more B/N!! it's awful. give me solo instead, unless you come back as 5.

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 11-23-2013 at 11:25 AM..