View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 12:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy Welch View Post
Also, I might add that I just received over 30 personal messages and posts from Bob Welch friends and fans saying they couldn't get accepted on this site. Please tell me why that would be?
I know that you can't join this site with a hotmail, gmail or other such emails. Plus you can only have one account here and I know Michele does look at IP Addresses. Pretty sure Michele isn't part of a greater anti-Bob Welch conspiracy.

Plus there is no point in those people coming here and telling us how great Bob was and how unfairly he has been treated. You are generally preaching to the converted here. I have all the FM albums with Bob on it, I have all the solo albums, Head West, Paris etc. (Still holding out hope for the elusive Seven Souls album but that's another issue for another day). You don't need to tell me (and plenty of others here) that Bob was a great talent.

As for why the Bob era albums aren't on iTunes, I would imagine that if Mick Fleetwood thought he could make money out of them being on there he would be pushing for it.