View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 03:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazy poker View Post
subscribing to all that, too! the only thing i'm sorry about is that this led to any discussion AT ALL, as i absolutely didn't intend to bring up one. i only asked a question (we're all a bit curious here sometimes, aren't we?!) . . . but sorry - no, i'm not gonna start all over afresh. i can certainly live very well without knowing her name. i'll leave it at that and i won't be asking again - promised.

i just wanna have a good time here! till next time
martin
I agree with you, lazy poker. We are all a bit curious here on The Ledge. If we weren't, there would be no Ledge at all. We are constantly asking questions about all kinds of issues relating to PG. I have been wanting to put this Lady question up now and then. When I read a biography I like to know who is talking through the pages.
You beat me to it and now you take all blame.
But it is a storm in a tea-cup.We can be curious and accept that somebody wants to keep their privacy at the same time. Knowing The ledgies here, I don't think anyone is offended.
And Dino: Yes, it is very unusual these days that someone don't want to be famous and have their 15 minutes of stardom Might there be a generational difference here? I don't know.

Ms Moose