View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 12:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker007nmss View Post
I loved Goldmine! One of my letters got published in it when I asked a question about Stevie and Fritz _ They couldn't answer it.

The counterfeit stuff I see is mostly in paper goods and fake t-shirts. Posters are especially reproduced. Stay completely away from autographs. Lots of fake merchandise too. One of the reasons I started this thread is so we all could comment and compare information.

Collector tip: Paying extra for something still in shrink wrap. Anything can be reshrinkwrapped. Easy and cheap to do.
Yes I agree.With todays technology with computer printers ,screen printing.

Yes Re-shrink wrapping .I worked at two warehouses years back that had shrink wrap machines .So they are available.

Also beware of radio shows on CD on Ebay.I purchased some that were burned copies of Stevie's Jim Ladd interviews and other interviews ,Radio live concerts and they were not original radio station copies.They played great but they were not original.

I remember the Ebayer screwed up on the 1983 Jim Ladd interview and left a segment out.He reshipped a complete copy with no hassles.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016