View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 09:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post

half done. wonder what that really means?

is he saying they are not doing any solo this tour, unlike others when they had Stand Back?
What more clarification is needed? The album is still a work in progress; songs still need to worked on. I assume that also means Stevie needs to get on board.

“We’re not doing any solo stuff on this tour,” Fleetwood explained. “We did Stevie’s ‘Stand Back’ for years; it almost became a Fleetwood Mac song.”
That's true, but a bit laughable; it was an allowed intruder in the Rick and Billy era band, with a live performance of it even appearing as the only solo song on The Chain box set in 1992. With that, it did become a Fleetwood Mac song, cemented in all of their tours since then --until now.

It's pretty clear Stand Back won't be in the set. Some insider even eluded to it in a twitter post, saying "a certain member of the band is unhappy that a certain song was cut, but it's alright, it's alright."

I just hope they stand strong and don't cave in to her demands. I wish Stevie could take more stock in her Fleetwood Mac songs and pull out a song she's never done,or one she hasn't performed in decades.

Last edited by PenguinHead; 09-27-2014 at 09:30 PM..