View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 04:01 PM

Default American Horror Story: Freakshow

I KNOW there must be some fans of the show here, I thought Stevie's participation on last year's Coven installment would have affected a lot of FM fans, I want to know how many are on this forum.
I'm curious about what others think about Freakshow, was it better than Coven (YES), what do you like about this year, what could have been better after much anticipation, what are your hopes and desires for the show, what's your favourite season, etc.

I think that Freakshow is AMAZING and an improvement compared to Coven, because even if Coven had an awesome start and amazing ideas it has never been fully developed.
Also because of the last year delusion, I lived the waiting of Freakshow with much anticipation and it's living well to its expectation.
I really like the idea of the freakshow and the theme of the social definition of normal/abnormal.
As always, I LOVE Jessica Lange and I already miss her, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the character of Twisty.
The only thing that bugs me is that amazing actresses Frances Conroy, Angela Bassett and Kathy Bates with their respective roles haven't been commended like they should so far, but I think that they will be in the near future.
I can't wait for the entry of the character of Gabourey Sidibe along with the participation of Matt Boomer, Neil Patrick Harris and Lily Rabe.
I hope that Pepper's coming back and the explanation of her story will be well played, and I hope that we will know something more about Sister Mary Eunice as well in the episode in which Lily Rabe will come back; I also hope that we will know more about Dandy and the origins of his sociopathic behaviour.

My favourite seasons in order are:
1) Murder House
2) Freakshow (for now)
3) Asylum
4) Coven

and last: