View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 05:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole21290 View Post
He also worked on TISL with her, and hung around with her during those times (TISL/IYD) when she was working. Even if we just look at the Soldier's Angel comments, we have...

Quote:
"The song was so important that I asked Lindsey to come over and bring his musical magic to it and he did – as he always does."

"We recorded it live and did some harmonies, and then he did some little lead guitar things and it was perfect. There’s no other players, just me and him. Not only did we create something that’s probably as Buckingham Nicks as we have been since 1973, but I think that song really brought Lindsey and I back together."

"In two days I think we went back to being Buckingham-Nicks because I really needed his help on that song. After we recorded it everybody said it was like you guys raced back through time and became who you were in 1973. It was great and it healed a lot of wounds."

After Lindsey mentioned publicly that she was yet to thank him for his work on SYW, etc, we got this from her:

Quote:
Not long before I interviewed Stevie, Lindsey seemed close to tears when he told me that she had never thanked him for all the work he’d done on the album. “Did he say that to you?” Stevie replies incredulously. “My God. All I can is that he worked his butt off. I give him all the credit. He took my little skeleton songs and turned them into fully finished pieces. The way we work hasn’t changed. He is an immense talent, a craftsman beyond belief. I knew that the first time we met.”
She does know how to praise the man, lol.

"Then we were like this really cute couple and we were making this amazing music. And I wrote this poem about him, really. I figure into it a little but it’s mostly just about him and how I felt about him when I first met him. Because, you know, your first impressions are always important. And I found him to be sooo sexy and so handsome and so nice and so very, very talented. What’re you gonna do?”

I think Stevie called on him b/c she knew that he knew what to do with her song - it was to her advantage.Also,Stevie may talk about the SYW experience as being a nightmare in general,but when she is directly accused of saying something negative she will deny it - she has to cover her butt IMO.And Bucky's idea of "never thanking him" could mean that Stevie refused to bang him.Just sayin'....