2009 - waiting for SN to do FM
2010 - waiting for SN to do FM
2011 - SWS
2012 - waiting for SN to do FM
2012 - This is 40
2013 - EP
2014 - waiting for SN to do FM
2015 - waiting for SN to do FM

the years they / he toured? at least some of the time it was because SN didn't want to record with FM (2009, 2012, extremely likely timing of 2014/2015 too). and it's not like they cannot record while on tours, it's that "politically" they cannot agree to do it during the tour.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
as a group?????? do you really and truly believe this?

you think SYW or EP was splintered? just wait for this one, if it ever comes out!

album that had at least 2 false starts that we know of already, trying to build it from ground up, as a group? and that will maybe somehow get SN on board under who knows what conditions she will put on her participation?? not splintered? from ground up, all together? right.

now if SN doesn't participate in the end and they do put it out anyway? that has a good chance to be a cohesive album.
I've run Stevie up a pole regarding her keeping FM shut down for the 21st century. I have no doubt at all that it is her fault we've only gotten 1 FM album the past 15 years, and I have no doubt she's the one who has this newest project frozen in it's tracks. I'm way, way more angry with her than my posts allude to. However, all I'm asking here is for people to speculate why Stevie is digging in her heels. She's gotten everything she demanded- Christine's return, Lindsey's agreement to an outside producer. She's released 3 solo albums this century to the Mac's 1; so FM isn't stealing her away from her solo career. So what the Hell is going on? That's what I'm trying to get folks to talk about. I personally think it's something more legitimate than just Stevie's ego and stubbornness. I also tend to think this time in particular is different. The stars have all aligned to her wishes, yet she's still not onboard. Why?