View Single Post
Old 05-08-2015, 01:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Because he loves Fleetwood Mac. Fleetwood Mac was around long before she came into the band. Still, he loves a lot of Stevie's music, (even solo). We've grown up with it.

Further, he doesn't hate Stevie, just the way she acts , her bouts of pretension, and the way some of her fans act.

Finally, this is not a message board for everyone to honk and schill for the band. Opposing opinions and negative discussion are welcome, which is why I love coming here. This isn't Nazi Germany and Stevie ain't the fuhrer.

And Homer, if you ever stop making fun of Stevie, I'll come to Indiana and beat you.
Give me a break. I'm fully aware Fleetwood Mac was around for a while before Stevie and Lindsey came into the band...but not that long. Fair enough, 8 years and high output in that relatively short period of time. But that's nothing compared to 40 years (off and on). That's long enough to decide- 'You know what, this isn't the band it was, I no longer like 2/3 of the creative minds, perhaps its not for me anymore'. I am not personally a huge Stevie fan (which is why I rarely post in the Stevie forum) and I too dislike her self-centered nature. I am however grown up enough to let it be and get on with life rather than have a rude dig at every opportunity on a fan forum. There's a difference between having an opinion and being outright offensive all the time. To even mention Nazi Germany FFS, grow up man!