View Single Post
Old 07-26-2015, 08:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default The New Album Thread

Good morning Ledgies!

This is a place to discuss any news or developments regarding the proposed new Fleetwood Mac studio album.

A good way to start, I guess, is to list some things that we already know about the new studio album.
  • Mick Fleetwood says that they have a "****load of new songs"
  • New songs include: Too Far Gone, How I Feel, Carnival Begin, Red Sun, Hunger, Lay Down for Free. Note: please add any new song titles that I may have missed!
  • Too Far Gone has been described by a music journalist as "a danceable new track" or something similar
  • Christine says that Carnival Begin is a song about her fear of flying and how she overcame it
  • Stevie Nicks appears not to have involved herself in the recording of new songs so far
  • Lindsey, Christine, John and Mick have recorded together at Village Studios. Correct the name of the studio please if I have it wrong.
  • Lindsey has described the new material as "profound" or too profound not to be released
  • The band appears determined to have Stevie Nicks participating in the recording process and to have songs featured on the new album. This appears to be the main roadblock to the new album's eventual release

Feel free to add anything else new album-related.

Cheers!