View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 01:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=WatchChain;1191676]
Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
i think this needs a separate discussion thread since it's buried in the MBB and Mirage interview threads:[/QUOTE

TO ME, this quote from Mick in NO WAY sounds like they are ready and willing to release an album WITHOUT Stevie. Yes, it sounds like the album is basically FINISHED and just needs 3 of Stevie's new songs and some added Stevie harmony vocals on the completed tracks. This could easily be done is 6 weeks, just like the "Tango In The Night" situation where Stevie was NOT present for 90% of the recording process.

MARK MY WORDS: At this stage in the game, Fleetwood Mac will NEVER release an album as a QUARTET WITHOUT Stevie. It's just not a possibility.

Stevie will finish her solo hobby. Late next year, she'll phone in some songs for the Mac to complete, later spending 4-6 weeks in the studio. Case closed.

a) if she had any intentions of recording songs with/for Fleetwood Mac next year, why doesn't she just tell them?

b) 3 Stevie Nicks songs would just be a waste of time anyway. Christine has already contributed 7 and Lindsey had already done a load with Mick and John. If Stevie was only going to contribute 3 then that would be pretty pathetic. Clearly she might as well not bother.

Bring on the 15th (?) incarnation of Fleetwood Mac