View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmaletic View Post
How do you know this? Do you work for Ticketmaster? I mean, I don't think that sales have been particularly brisk, but at the same time I have no idea how many seats are left. I hope to God that Fleetwood Mac just goes ahead and finishes this album without her and tours without her. The quicker they announce they will indeed do this the quicker people will stop bickering and Stevie bashing on this board. Also, the name-calling....I mean, is that necessary? Are you that angry?
As far as playing smaller venues go, I think Christine is hoping for that. But I don't know who makes the decisions on how big the venues are that they play. I would imagine if the four of them do tour, venues like the Forum will be booked.

Jamie
Wow lot's of questions. I went online and looked at the seats for both FMac (at the time in 2014 for their numerous shows) and Stevie's show. Was curious to see how many seats were left at this point compared to the FMac shows back in 2014-2015. With Fmac there weren't any. It sold so fast I was panicking about paying such high dollars for bad seats. I do know someone at a ticket agency and was able to get decent seats for 3 of the shows and it was costly but didn't break me. Stevie's prices are pretty reasonable for the amount of seats she has left for only one show. But there's whole sections with lots of seats. That's good news for people that still want to go. I wouldn't mind seeing the Pretenders, they are a decent band and I like her voice.

I'm not angry at all, I'm so happy that FMac would finally get the guts to do an album and tour without Stevie. I don't think I've called her any names. Although I think her voice is so nasal that I won't miss that aspect of her singing. She sounds very throaty to my ears. I do get frustrated with her making everything about herself; however, I'm not mad about her tour. Especially if it gives the other four members time to work without her and a chance to see more art vs. her bloviating and pretension. Not angry about it at all. Excited as hell.

Seems like you're angry or frustrated though. Keep in mind, it's an open forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion. We don't have to all like or appreciate the same things. I'm actually in the minority as there are tons of Stevie fans. I'm just not afraid to voice my opinion.

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 09-27-2016 at 10:03 AM..