View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
what i absolutely love about this article is that now Fleetwood Mac is actually using the huge wave of their popularity after Christine came back and they had a massive tour to start advertising their upcoming album and tour to show off new tunes. they really should stick with it and do way more of it!

no reason for just SN solo to ride the FM popularity wave while pushing FM on the back burner. they did that with the Dance. instead of putting immediately album while they were riding so high (and more than half of their album was already done - GOS1, they just needed SN parts), they let SN hightail on the wave of FM popularity to work on solo album and tour while FM was still incredibly hot. SN may not be great in PR/advertising but compared to the rest of the band she's pretty spectacular in using opportunities when they open up. SYW should have and could have been out 3 or 4 years earlier. same as this current album.

i really hope they go ahead and stop waiting and these are not just trial balloons they are letting out.
I would love for them to do something without her. It would be epic.