View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016, 02:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Yesterday marks exactly five months since I started my eating right and exercise plan. I have lost a total of 32lbs so far. I seriously injured my left knee from jogging and was unable to do that or walk for almost two months, though I resumed walking Friday. My body is filled with serenity.Though I did not walk I still lifted weights and while I have not lost any weight this last month, I have not gained either. Eating healthy is the key. And I never cheat!
It's great to hear your updates. I'm pleased you are having so much success with diet and exercise. I've also had problems in the past with jogging and my knees. I enjoy the aerobic exercise of running, but I can end up with painful knees. At the moment I walk during the week, and on a Saturday I do a combination of fast walking and jogging for an hour and my knees seem to be ok with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
Again congrats with you Viv.Keep it up.I got to get my fat a$$ in gear on doing more walking even if I freeze my marbles off.LOL.I think the continuous leave raking over here is making up for it because I feel it later. Now the holiday season is up on us.Now we have to watch in what we eat and walk it off.Yes eating is the key issue.I back off on the cola favored sodas to one to two cans a week.I got to watch the salt content.My BP will go off the scale if I take in salt.No chips and other junk food for about two months which is killing me.I was happy with my last Nep "Kidney" doctors visit as I mentioned earlier here.Now lets see what the results will be from my yearly physical in December.
That's great you are managing to keep off the junk food. Good luck for your medical.