View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 08:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karissa View Post
I randomly found this while scrolling through the LB tag on Instagram today, & didn't remember seeing it discussed. A woman ran into LB in Los Angeles on November 22nd, & according to her comment, they talked about "his new album he's working on with Christine McVie." His phrasing it like this makes me think the band had been well-aware of Stevie's decision for a hot minute & that we're going to get these songs as a Lindsey album featuring Christine, rather than as any kind of foursome with the Fleetwood Mac name. Of course, he could very well be talking about two different albums, but I found it interesting, either way.

oh wow, what a cool encounter - thanks for finding and sharing that! would you share that IG post in LB forum too?

i really dislike the idea that it would be a solo Lindsey album featuring Christine, or Christine solo album featuring Lindsey. Mick kept saying something like that during both 2013 and then 2014-15 yours - that if Stevie doesn't want to join them Fleetwood Mac might get their new music out disguised as a Lindsey solo album.

if it's just Lindsey and Christine, they should at least make it a duet album. Buck Mac!

but... anything is better than never hearing this new music!! so hey, even if it's all disguised as a Lindsey solo tour with special guest Christine on every song - bring it on!

EDIT: i started a thread embedding the pic of LB and the reporter that came with the text Karissa shared. thanks so much again Karissa!!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"

Last edited by elle; 12-07-2016 at 08:16 PM..