View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 09:47 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
It's quite obvious no matter what the songs were some of you from the Stevie Chiffon board would come over to bash them and say that Stevie dodged a bullet. Wrong. 24k is BLAND and BORING. I am so excited for this new album.
Dude, chill. We're all fans of the same band here. Re-read the way you're typing, because my reading of it is:
"some of you came to our side of the board".

It's divisive and it's an example why some think this whole board is toxic. It's not "those Chiffon-heads" versus "the rest of us". You'd think we were some really geeky cliques in high school.

You can certainly disagree with someone's opinion but to just write it off as them disliking the song to defend their favorite member? Sorry but I think everyone wants these songs to turn out well, and if someone disliked it they just disliked it.

And you know what... that's cool! I'm not big on "Feel About You" or "In My World" for a couple reasons, but I'm honestly jealous of anyone who is and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way. It shouldn't enrage you that somebody likes or dislikes a song

P.S. Not meaning to call you out too hard here, this is just an issue that I've noticed a lot around here lately and it's not conducive to discussion.