View Single Post
Old 07-17-2021, 01:01 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
enjoying Lindsey finally being frank and spilling some tea in interviews, the way he's been with fans at meet & greets and such for years now. i missed this unfiltered Lindsey in his muzzled and band-appeasing interviews, including that bs they were spilling in interviews at the time about how BuckVie was always gonna be a duet album.

at least, even though he apparently still wants to get together with that dysfunctional family of lousy humans, at least he's not trying to hold back and appease anyone (well, he is somewhat appeasing Mick). telling it like it is.
Agreed - these answers make much more sense. The "logic" behind Stevie's move against him is exactly what I thought had happened, too. Stevie Nicks in capital letters...

Sad to see the state of things between LB and John, but I'm not sure we should have expected anything else. They butted heads a bit when he and Stevie first joined, and I don't ever remember hearing about a honeymoon period thereafter. (Still, I'll never forget about LB sticking up for him when John got cancer and the rest of them wanted to keep touring).

The Christine stuff is just heartbreaking. That being said, I think the mutual admiration between them is real, and I'm holding out hope for some kind of fence mending.