View Single Post
Old 03-28-2022, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I will eat my shoe live on Facebook if ALAYF is ever performed by Chris anywhere. Not going to happen.

I disagree. Stevie's appearance would be a distraction and totally take away from what Chris is trying to accomplish. 87.4% of Mac concert goers are there only to see Stevie. The performance is for Chris and her music. Stevie and her gang would suck all the oxygen out of the room. Its about the music, not the cult of personality.
For the love of God, if Chris ever performed solo anywhere let us relish and soak up the moment, not ruin it

Chris and Lindsey handled Little Lies quite well on their tour without the witch. Her vocals are not needed. Lindsey proved that during the Tango sessions

On Lindsey's current tour, would it not be a distraction if he invited Stevie on his stage to perform a few songs? Of course it would. Please let us enjoy the music and Christine the same way.
Again, I disagree. And I would enjoy it either way. Especially in the spirit of what I think she's going for, in this case.

I just hope the arrangements are not intrumentals or original vocals. And I have a nagging feeling that's going to be the case. (Thanks a lot Tony!!! )

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 03-28-2022 at 02:14 PM..