View Single Post
Old 10-16-2023, 08:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Favorite and leas favorite videos

What is the video clip you like the most? Let's include solo videos if you want.

My favorite video, surely not surprise, is Gypsy. Probably the best produced Fleetwood Mac video clip. By the way, the scene I attached is related to th 1929 Great Depression, isn't it? Was that scene part of the video production, or was it taken from an old film, or documentary? (I think I have seen that scene in other video).

And my least favorite, actually the one I definitely don't like is Paper Doll. Though it makes sense they included shots from oldest videos, cause it's a box set song, I would have liked a better production.

And though it's one of the most beautiful Fleetwood Mac song, the Everywhere video is not a favorite of mine either (in spite of the beautiful locations). The story doesn't fit with the lyrics. It would have been far better if the band made a parallel appearance, ala As Long as You Follow. And that car at the end??? Did The Highwayman included it? Actually it reminds me Shyamalan's The Village.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aaa.jpg (53.3 KB, 3 views)