View Single Post
Old 10-16-2023, 02:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
First you hate the song, now you hate the video, too? LOL well, I mentioned this before, but in an interview in USA Today, Stevie said she told the director she wanted three things in her RAL videos; far away shots, closeups, and shots of her playing the tambourine. Seems like weird requests but that’s what she said. She also mentioned having some sort of nasal surgery, too.

I think the close ups of her look really great. She’s wearing colorful dresses and her hairstyles are (mostly) flattering. And I like the way the pictures on the wall are the backgrounds for her when she’s singing.

But I can’t argue about the sax playing or the dancing. That’s actually pretty amusing, I think.
Yes but you are quoting Stevie when she was not well. I think there is a two seconds of a tambourine in I Cant Wait. Her close ups in I Cant Wait were ridiculous with all those fans blowing on her. I also think that is the only video where she looks high. She says on the recap of the video why she could not have stayed off the drugs and tequila for 3 days before the shoot. She was such a mess. Look what a mess she was in Austalia partying and promoting I Cant Wait for MTV Australia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCrBNt-bjRs

I think there is too much ballet dancing in In Anyone Falls. But I love the ending with Stevie in the movie theater and she walking into the theater. I dont know why but that was a cool yet simple effect. What I meant by Lindsey being in Paper Doll is that they put his Seven Wonders footage in the video which was weird IMHO. So they were giving him a tribute?

Last edited by Macfan4life; 10-16-2023 at 02:56 PM..