View Single Post
Old 12-18-2023, 05:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
I get that touring is where the money is…..but if you have over 100 mill to your name, why would anyone feel the need to go chasing more money at that ages? Too much hard work.
Crafting some new music would be much more satisfying and relaxing for an old timer!!!!
Stevie chases the fame dragon. Her drug is walking on stage every night to a packed arena that loves to hear her tell the stories over and over. This is what she lives for. The money is definitely nice but she lives to be worshipped by her fans. Clearly she does not need the money but she sold her soul like most older rockers to the concert promoters. They pretty much tell her what to play these days. Not a coincidence IMHO that when her tour started earlier this year she played every single Fleetwood Mac single (except Seven Wonders). She has never done that on a tour before. She eventually dropped Sara when she flubbed it. But I can almost hear the concert promoters say "Fleetwood Mac is dead so we want you to do all your Fleetwood Mac hits."