View Single Post
Old 12-22-2023, 08:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post
But if I want to see the lighter side of his constant need for money, thanks to him we got all those deluxe edition that included alternate versions, live recordings, demos, etc. I enjoyed a lot all that unknown material.
Great point! Those Deluxe Editions are a must have for big fans. I’m thankful for them. Having said that, I don’t know how much of these rereleases are due to Mick. I’m sure he’s in favor of them, but Lindsey seems to consistently be the one commenting on the liner notes, as well as Christine and Stevie. And of course, we all know the record company is ultimately the one who makes these decisions. I think the label wants the rereleases of the big albums, but Mick probably would be the one who fights for the lesser known albums to get the same treatment as well, such as the pre-Buckingham Nicks material and the Live album. My hope is that Mick will convince the label to give Behind the Mask the same treatment at some point as well.

In regards to other people accusing Mick of shady dealings with this concert fundraiser, I’m confused- there’s a difference between being a poor business man and stealing money. Why are people all of a sudden saying this? Misguided anger because he fired Lindsey?