Thread: American Idol
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2004, 08:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Meredith...

Quote:
Originally posted by wondergirl9847
Also, he's said some hateful things in articles about Justin. His die-hard fans are nuts too. I mean, they need serious mental help. Also, he acts very holier than thou in articles.
Hey again Christy,

I don't mean to start a war about this-- but could you tell me where/when he said hateful things about Justin. Do you know where I can find these articles? I've read a lot of Clay's interviews and I've never heard him really mention Justin at all, except maybe bundled together with Kelly as well, or "past AI finalists."

About Clay's fans... yes, I believe they are very devoted. (Claymates- ) My brother's best friend's Mom is one. But I highly doubt that they believe he is a god. Clay is very religious and I doubt he would want that label put on him by his fans. I'm sure the label you are talking about is in jest or admiration, just like how you say "Lindsey is a guitar god." Same thing.

Again, I'm not a "Claymate," but I have nothing against him and I've never come across anyone with such "Clayhate" as you. I think he's talented and I am happy for all his successes, and all the money he has given to charity (specifically, his autistic foundation) and to his former school (my university, UNC-Charlotte).

I think that Clay's fans need mental help just as much as any fans need mental help-- Clay, Kelly, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, FLEETWOOD MAC, Hilary Duff or anybody else!