View Single Post
Old 04-02-2004, 05:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by The Tower
The story in the Enquirer was an interview with Mel Gibson's mistress from the mid 1980's.

These days, tabloids have to be extremely careful about what they print. If they print falsehoods, they get sued- and lose big time. Now, I'm not saying that tabloids tell the complete truth (there's always a ton of shading and innuendo). However, the core of what the report states cannot be libelous.

Notice how Whitney hasn't sued anybody- and after what's been reported about her, you just KNOW she would sue if it weren't true.

I'm not surprised that Mel Gibson is an adulturous pig, not one bit. Considering that he's a chauvanistic, prejudicial, righteous, homophobic pig, it's not too hard to slide right into adultery.
Wow...you must know him personally. How long have you known him? I here he's a pretty funny guy.

Rob

(Seriously...some stars choose to ignore the tabloids rather then sue...that's why some sue...and some don't)

"The biggest conspiracy has always been the fact that there is no conspiracy. Nobody's out to get you. Nobody gives a sh*t whether you live or die. There, you feel better now? "

"(Sept. 11) was a big thing for me. I was saying to liberal America, "Well, what are you offering?" And they said, "Well, we're not going to protect you, and we want some more money." That didn't interest me."
- Dennis Miller