View Single Post
Old 05-31-2004, 06:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePenguin
I am so dying to hear her album., see her website, read new interviews,see new photos etc... Anything new from her, I will suck up like a sponge.

My 'Chris/John relationship essay-thingie' is nearly done. Marty has to help me format the pictures into it and then I think we're gonna put it up in 3 parts. It is too freaking long to put up in one shot. :-P

By the way-- let me also mention that for about the last eight months, John has not been wearing his wedding ring. Something is up w/ that. I verified it w/ my own two eyes last night in Holmdel, a very naked left hand. That is sort of a shame- they would have been 26 yrs together next month. I wonder of it was all the traveling he's doing...sometimes people just grow apart.

And he has also dyed his hair a bit and maybe lost a bit of weight. He looks quite fantastic.

OK I will say it once and then shut up- someone get that guy on a plane to Kent when this tour is all over LOL. Wouldn't that be something if it all came full circle???

If I can't write that here, where can I write it? :-P

--Lis
I'm really looking forward to reading that Chris/John essay, hopefully soon. I intend to print everything out. They've both been so quiet about what went on, there's not been that much written about the two of them. I'm curious, where did you find all of this stuff?

That's a BIG surprise about John. That would be a shame after 26 years & a child, too. This is the first I've heard of this. You must be very observant. He's dyed his hair & lost some weight. Hmm, I'm not sure what to make of that.

I don't know about Chris & John getting back together. I think they're more like brother & sister now. And, I think Chris is with someone else now anyway.