View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004, 02:32 AM
Fritz

Smile

"You guys have nothing to be ashamed of." Thank you, Nixxxed. I totally agree with you. Marty will also testify. When this material gets out it will completely disprove some pud (engineer) who once chimed that Fritz was a loser. Sorry you've had to wait so long. We ain't gettin' young anymore. Imagine us together again after over thirty years! Will Fritz be resusitated in some form?
Stuff that was originally recorded in the studio wouldn't have to be altered cuz you can hear everything fine. However, in the last live Fritz recording, the mike that was supposed to pick up vocals got turned around. You can hardly make out what is being sung on some songs where the amplification overshadows. This recording contains some the last and most sophisticated Fritz arrangements performed in a couple of long, non-stop sets. I'm sure the fans want to be able to discern--adequately hear the vocals. So these recordings can be either modified or done anew. At this point I can't say which alternative would be easier or more realistic to try.

Last edited by javier; 07-05-2004 at 02:37 AM..