View Single Post
Old 07-18-2004, 07:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

If I understood correctly from Jeffrey's original post, he found the 45 single and, being curious as to its origins, he investigated it.
Finding out that it featured two rare songs performed by Lindsey & Stevie's first band, he posted about the auction here to bring it to the attention of their fans.

I don't believe Jeffrey was actively trying to sell a bootleg, but rather a record that, for all intents and purposes, looked to have been released by a legitimate record company.
I don't know him, and I'm not trying to stick up for him, but I get the feeling that he's not simply a "chicken ****" bootleg seller.

I doubt he's even been back here since the auction closed, being that he probably assumes there's no reason to come back, and is therefore unaware of anything that has been posted in the time since then.

So, Javier, I'd suggest trying to contact Jeffrey thru the website he listed in post #9 of this thread, if you want more information on how he found the 45.
Beyond that, I think the folks who run (ran?) Karma Records are who you really need to get in touch with, as they're the ones who manufactured and released the single.