View Single Post
Old 07-27-2004, 08:43 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default I am the one with it

O.K. I am finally coming out of the closet with this.....I am the one with the 45rpm. Well, I am not too proud of what I paid for it, and even less proud of what i have been hearing about it. This item has proven to be something of a curiosity at best, dubious may prove to be a better term for it.
I have yet to actually play it because when i do, I would just assume put that first playing on my hard drive. So I am in need of a little component to do so. I have not yet found the time to run out and get it. I also have yet to read the posts on this item. I thought it best to post this before reading them, I feared I would be up all night addressing them.
I did take a quickie scan after this post and needed to post an edit....I hope I haven't upset Mr. Pacheco too much by the purchase. I can say this...I never intended to sell any copies of the recording from day one. It was just a quirky purchase from a fan, not anyone looking to profit. I have nothing but respect for the work...I just want to hear it. Anything that might lessen my chances of hearing more are right out.

Last edited by Oona; 07-27-2004 at 08:56 PM..